the strengths and weaknesses of your current plan, the unique needs of your organization and the leading trends within your market to develop our recommend improvements.
- Research industry best practices and market-specific concerns
- Evaluate your current solution – what’s working, and what’s not
- Understand your organization’s unique needs, and how they’ll evolve in the future
- Offer recommendations for significant strategy and plan improvements
all service providers to your retirement plan to assure costs and services are in line with the current marketplace. This is accomplished via a comprehensive Request For Proposal (RFP) process, using our RFP analyst team at Retirement Plan Advisory Group(RPAG).
- Take advantage of a proprietary source of benchmarking data with semi- annual updates from 60+ providers
- Compare plans along 400+ data points in key areas, including record keeping, total plan cost, investment, management, compliance services, employee education and technology
- Precisely match services to costs, and uncover hidden fees
- Thoroughly examine prudence of investment strategies
a retirement plan and implementation strategy that’s tailored specifically to your organization.
- Full-service implementation, with Leading Edge acting as the service provider liaison between the plan sponsor and vendor
- Detail-oriented facilitation of platform construction to your precise specifications
- Frequent communication with all stakeholders to help ensure a smooth, timely implementation
in the right funds through a due-dilligence Fiduciary Investment Review™ that scores funds based on rankings, style, class and manager.
- Conduct a Fiduciary Investment Review™ that provides recommendations for fund additions, deletions and replacements
- Explore all available options by using the Scorecard System™ to rank more than 20,000 investments along both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Receive investment policy statements and summary reports on all metrics
your employee population on their new retirement plan options and guiding them through the enrollment process, complete with on-site meetings and communications.
- Online enrollment and web-based tools
- Enrollment materials
- On-site meetings
- Individual advice solutions
- Participant statements
- Bilingual support
with federal regulations from the start, and continuously informing plan sponsors of changing requirements to help you maintain compliance. Through our Third Party Administrator(TPA) partners, we can assist you will the following:
- Plan documents (SPDs)
- Discrimination testing
- 5500 Filling
- ERISA resources
- Legislative updates